Monday 3 January 2011

Bad eyes

I am not a very happy Milo pup tonight. My eyes have gone all yucky again and they are very sore. Mummy said that this means another trip back to the vets tomorrow morning. I hope I don't have to have more eye drops... I have had 3 different lots so far and none of them worked! 
I tried to tell mummy that I didn't like her putting the eye drops in my eyes, but she said that it is for my own good and put a horrible cage thing on my face which meant that I couldn't bite! I wouldn't bite my mummy anyway, but I really didn't like that contraption. Now I behave when I have eye drops so I don't have to have that on my face!


Wish me luck at the vets in the morning :(

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon - I had an eye infection like that when I was a puppy - it was horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Milo! Here's wishing you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I really just want it to go away now :(

    ReplyDelete